On September 2nd 1991, one of the Greatest Shredders of All Time, Vito Bratta of White Lion, plugged his Steinberger in for what would be his last performance before making his unexpected exit from the music industry.
Vito's sudden departure for the music has left a gaping hole in the Shred World that has yet to be filled to this day. However, M.O.S has is campaigning to help bring the Melodic Shred King of out obscurity and back to his thrown as Shred Master Supreme!
Now you too can join the cause and show your support for the one of the most talented shredders and more importantly 'composers' of our time with our Exclusive *Limited Edition 'Missing Bratta' Tree Ornament!
NOTE: *All garments are custom (ONE OF A KIND) made to order. All orders now process and ship in just 1-5 Business Days if not even sooner :) After leaving our facility Domestic orders take an additional 2-5 Business Days to Arrive and International orders take 7-16 Business Days to Arrive. You will have 3-6 hours to make any changes or request a refund before printing begins. After 3-6 hours changes to your order can no longer be made.
- Crafted from durable MDF with a high-gloss plastic finish so your designs last a lifetime
- Vibrantly printed from edge-to-edge via Sublimation
- Ships with a festive gold cord for easy hanging
- Available in 4 Shapes: Circle, Oval, Heart, & Star
- Product Dimensions: 2.75” tall, 1/8 thick, 0.5 oz